Holidays on the farm Burgerhof in Brixen / South Tyrol
A warm welcome to our family friendly farm, the Burgerhof.
Come and ease in peace, on our beautiful agricultural homestead which is located on a sunny mountain spot. Enjoy the unique view of Brixen town, the whole Eisack Valley and the magnificent scenery of the mountain environment.
The Burgerhof was mentioned in 1451 for the first time which gives it great historical value.
Our barnyard is on 1000 m above sea level above the diocesan town Brixen.
Family Jocher wishes you unforgettable and impressive moments on the virtual tour on the Burgerhof.
Organic products from our farm
- There are fresh milk and eggs every day
- Due to the seasons we offer tasty marmalades, fresh juices, fruits, veggies, herbs, nuts, dried mushrooms and a lot more.
- A little garden with herb bed delights our guest as it is absolutely allowed to nibble at the yummy treats.
- You can also come to our kitchen garden with herb beds and various beautiful flowers.
- You can use our freshly baked rolls service.
- One thing to note is that the spring water which supplied houses in the past and still supplies them at the present has always been excellent water. In the 18th century it was used for therapeutic bathing at the spa of the former “Wildbath Burgstall”.
Open Air Pool
Enjoy beautiful hours in our heated open air pool with a great view over Saint Leonhard. Have a sun bath on our huge lawn.
We would love to inspire you with enthusiasm and our ideas. The absolute highlight is our new “Saunahüttl” the special wellness on the farm opened in 2015.